Sunday, December 5, 2010

Candy Cane Tags

Here are two simple gift tags that I put together with the Candy Cane DSP. This DSP was so popular at SU! that it's sold out and they, unfortunately, will not be reordering. So, if you have it, count yourself lucky ;)

My first tag is cut as a rectangle and then trimmed with a corner rounder on the top edges. The second tag is cut with a Scalloped Circle Die Cut. I don't have a tag
die cut, so these are quite simply the easiest way to create them.

If you happen to create your own gift tags this season, be sure to leave me a link. I would love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Bright Christmas & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride Cardstock; Candy Cane DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic Pad
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Blue Brad, Silver Cording, Red and White Ribbons

0 comments: