Saturday, December 11, 2010

Altered Comp Book - Just Classy

This composition book took on a more classy look. I love Black & White...I'm sure I've told you that before ;) This is the Night & Day DSP. It's retired from quite a few mini's ago and I will be very sad when my stash is depleted.

The big swirl in the bottom corner was perfect on it's own, but I couldn't leave it that way. I punched out scalloped circles from another print in the pack and then cut in to the center on each of the scallops. I then added a clear Rhinestone brad. You can't see it here, but this gives them a nice 3-Dimensional look.

Learning experience, these guys need to be adhered with something stronger that glue dots. I am going back to hot glue them on. We'll see how that goes ;)

These books would make great gifts for the holidays. They are inexpensive and pretty easy to make. If you design one, be sure to leave me a link. I'd love to see it!

TFL!

Stamps: Word Play
Paper: Night & Day DSP (Retired)
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Accessories: Composition Book, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestones, Black Satin Ribbon and Sticky Strip

0 comments: