Monday, November 29, 2010

A Sweet Thank You

One of my girlfriends was hosting her first Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I know how that goes...you're nervous, excited and frantic all at the same time. I've hosted plenty of my own dinners and I feel this way every time.

Imagine how surprised I was, when I answered the phone on Saturday to my friend's husband. Unlike my husband, he is not accustomed to making his own cards, so he wanted me to make one for her.

I just happened to be perusing the new mini (which we demos get an early peek at) and saw this card. I love Black & White. I've done it quite a few times here on my blog. It's classic, it's elegant...it's perfect. I sure hope she liked it ;)

Stamps: Pedaling Past
Paper: Basic Black & Whisper White Cardstock; Night & Day DSP (Retired)
Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Black Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones and Sponges

1 comments:

Tina said...

Very striking card Julie! Love the embossing folder, adds so much.