Sunday, December 5, 2010

Candy Cane Wishes

This Santa with his Bag Full of Gifts and the Wishing You a Merry Christmas Sentiment are the last images in the Jolly Old Saint Nick Set that I've been using. I kept him simple because I couldn't figure out how to bling him up. At my workshop, some of the girls added some glitter, so I may do the same. We'll see.

Really, the star of this card is the paper. I love the Candy Canes and Stripes together and, of course, all of those wonderful layers! Unfortunately, this paper is sold out, but you could create this look with any of our other DSP packs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Jolly Old Saint Nick

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride & Whisper White Cardstock; Candy Cane DSP
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Accessories: Scallop Circle & Circle Nestabilities, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer and White Satin Ribbon

0 comments: