Sunday, October 31, 2010

Got Treats?

Happy Halloween Everyone! This is my one and only Halloween post for this year. I wouldn't even have had this one, if it weren't for my mom. How is that you may ask? Well, she came over for my workshop last month and was browsing the catalog, when she pointed out these cute little Milk Cartons. Sure, I had seen them before, but didn't really give them much thought.

Well, we went in together to get them and I'm sure glad I did. They are just too cute! The Milk Carton die cut runs through the Cuttlebug or the Big Shot. It not only cuts it out, but it scores the fold lines as well. There are plenty of videos on YouTube on how to put them together. They're really very easy.

Of course, Milk Cartons aren't Milk Cartons without a cute little holder. I found this tutorial at Kim Score's Blog. It lists all the dimensions and directions for creating them. Then, all that's left is decorating. I purchased the Got Treats? stamp set to go with this. It has Got Treats? stamps for: Halloween, Christmas, St Patty's Day, Valentine's Day and Birthdays. Just adorable! I can guarantee you'll see one of these for each upcoming holiday. What a great gift idea...just fill the cartons with some sweet treats. Can't wait to gift one ;)

Hope you all have a fun & safe Halloween!

Stamps: Got Treats?
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black Cardstock; Cast-A-Spell DSP (Retired)
Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad
Accessories: Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch and Black Brads

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...this is adorable! I love these little milk cartons. I don't have the die myself, but I think they're really cute. You made such a cute Halloween project!