Saturday, October 9, 2010

French Foliage

When I say that this stamp set is a must-have, it truly is. Not only can you use it for Fall, but, it has a cute little circular Paris stamp and a French Script stamp. Both of these can be used with other themed stamp sets (think Artistic Etchings ;) In two words...It's Versatile.

This card is straight out of the Holiday Mini. I used the same design, but switched it up a little. I added ribbon and stamped the 'Grateful' sentiment directly on the mat. I just couldn't make the tag on the original card work for me.

I must disclose that the Grateful sentiment is from another stamp set - Falling Leaves. I bought it for the sentiment and for the cute leaves and acorn it has. The Grateful works well with this card, but you could use any other sentiment that you have.

I will be making more designs with this set, so you'll be getting lots of ideas for it. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: French Foliage & Falling Leaves
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard & Crumb Cake Classic Pads
Accessories: 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon & Pop Dots/Dimensionals

2 comments:

Angela Timms said...

GORGEOUS! I agree-after using this set I am just loving it! Well I loved it before I used it too! Chuckle... You know how there are those sets that just look fabulous in so many ways! I am loving the watermark splotch stamp in it! By the way-I just adore how sweet your cards are! Toodles!

Angie Jozefowicz said...

Great card, Julie! I just added this stamp set to my collection and plan on breaking it out this weekend to make a card for my mom.