I'm a sucker for pumpkins...any kind! So when I saw these in our Stampin' Success Demo Magazine, I had to make them. They were a definite hit at my last workshop.
For the paper, I used the new Autumn Spice DSP. It's a heavier weight paper which I think you'll need for these. Cardstock would work as well. Here are the instructions:
1. Cut (9) 3/4" x 6" strips of paper.
2. Stack them print side up and punch two holes
in each end. You will need a Crop-A-Dile
type tool to get through the layers.
3. Adhere a 5/8" Jumbo Brad to one end - this will be the bottom. Fan out all the strips in an even circle.
4. Pull the strips up alternating opposite sides and adhere at the top with a 5/16" Brad. This will be the top.
5. Now embellish your pumpkin as you like. I used a Leaf Die, a Button and a Curly Cue made by wrapping a thin strip of cardstock around a pencil.
They're too cute! You could make a couple different designs and put them in a cute little tin or basket. Instant Fall Decor. Would love to see yours if you make some, so be sure to leave me a link. Thanks for stopping by!
Paper: Old Olive Cardstock; Autumn Spice DSP
Accessories: 5/8" & 5/16" Brads, Crop-A-Dile, Leaf Die, Green Buttons, Linen Thread and Pop Dots/Glue Dots