Monday, November 1, 2010

Give Thanks

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner? I'm trying to get a few more Fall cards posted before I move on to Christmas, but I'm not sure that will happen. So, you may see a mixture of the two in the coming weeks.

This card mixes the Falling Leaves & Holiday Best stamp sets. The Holiday Best stamp set was a Hostess set in last year's catalog. If you have it, pull it out. I love this Give Thanks stamp and it works perfectly with the leaves.

The DSP on this card is Autumn Spice. I paired it up with Early Espresso and sponged the edges to soften it a little bit. The tag is from the Lots of Tags Die Cut. This one is my favorite design in the set. I added some Old Olive Satin Ribbon to give it a pop of color. I think I got the job done ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Falling Leaves & Holiday Best (Retired)
Paper: Early Espresso & So Saffron Cardstock; Autumn Spice DSP
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Pad
Accessories: Lots of Tags Die, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Brown Brads and Dimensionals/Pop Dots

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh...I LOVE this card! It turned out really fab! Great papers and I love the new punch you used. You rocked this card!

Michele said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the papers you used too!

Renée said...

so beautiful! Love those papers and layout!