Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life is a Matter of Moments

Isn't that so true? Every time I see this stamp set, I think of my friend Stephanie. She has a version of this message in her home and on her blog. What a message to live by.

This is yet another CASE of a card by Tina Dyck. What can I say, she's awesome! I think I fell in love with this card because of the colors she chose. I am not naturally drawn to yellows, but I love them here!

I kept just about everything the same. One change I did make was to use the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder at the top as a mat. I 'attempted' to change out the card base color, but couldn't find anything I liked better than the Soft Suede. She has a great eye for color.

I've seen so many great ideas using this set, so I will be sharing many upcoming cards with it. TFL!

Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Soft Suede, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Old Olive and Black StazOn
Accessories: Blender Pens, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Black Brads

3 comments:

Julie said...

*gulp*....this is just fantastic! You totally made me just want this set!!!

Amy Hoffman said...

Oh! This is gorgeous! I really need to get this set...the more I see it used, the more I need it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pretty flower and great colors. :o)