Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Black & White Bliss

I was reading through my blogs recently and stumbled upon this beautiful card by Tina at My Therapy, My Creations. It's classic Black & White Beauty!

I switched up a couple of things on my card: I added a Scallop Circle Mat, created my own DSP using the medallion stamp from Artistic Etchings and my 'For You' is from the Elements of Style set. I love how everything works together.

Most importantly, I finally got to use the New Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. It's the bottom white mat and just exudes elegance. Love it!

Stamps: Because I Care, Elements of Style & Artistic Etchings
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Black Satin Ribbon, Scallop Circle & Circle Nesties & Dimensionals/Pop Dots

3 comments:

Liza Yon said...

Wow... this is beautiful. Classic B&W it is. TFS! I am not so much into B&W but I will try now! Hugs!!

Alaine said...

I think I saw this on SplitCoast and LOVED it. I stopped by to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I love all your cards. The colors are all so great!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh...this is gorgeous! Love your layout.