Monday, July 5, 2010

En Francais, S'il Vous Plait

This is the second coaster design that I'm offering for an upcoming Tile/Coaster Class. My other design is based on the Season of Friendship Stamp Set and can be found in my previous post.

I wanted to offer a little variety and I thought this new set would be a great option. The images are just fabulous and would appeal to many if you were giving these as a gift set. They are very inexpensive to make and don't require a lot of supplies. How nice is that?
I've provided detailed instructions on making these tiles here. Give them a try...you'll love them!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, French Script or En Francais & Carte Postale (Retired)
Paper: None
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Real Red Craft Stamp Pads
Accessories: 4x4 Unpolished Natural Tiles, Self Adhesive Felt Pads

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, these are gorgeous!