Monday, July 19, 2010

Coral Chip Circus

Sadly yes, Cameo Coral is a thing of our past, but plenty of us have a secret stash, so here is inspiration to pull some out and use it. I saw this card by Maile Belles and immediately thought of Circle Circus.

This is another great set that made it into the new catalog. I love the images and they can be used in so many ways. Behind my focal image, I used the border stamp from the Pedaling Past stamp set and stamped it directly on the Crumb Cake cardstock. How fun! I'm glad to see SU! is including them more in their sets.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Pedaling Past and Short & Sweet
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cameo Coral and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink: Cameo Coral & Chocolate Chip Classic Pad
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Coral Ribbon, Linen Thread, Buttons, Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals/Pop Dots

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ohhh...here is that fabulous card again! I need to CASE this! Can't wait to follow your blog!

Unknown said...

This is totally fabulous! I love how you did the ribbon/buttons. This stamp set goes perfectly on the card. Wonderful job :)