Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pink Friend Medallion

Happy Saturday...and boy am I glad it's the weekend! Earlier this week, I attempted the sketch challenge over at Mojo, but didn't get very far (my creative juices were not flowing ;) So, I figured I needed to focus on cards for my workshop next week. This will be one of the cards we're making.

I stumbled upon this design over at http://flutterbyatomicbutterfly.blogspot.com/. If that sounds familiar, it probably is, as I've mentioned her blog before. Love her!

I kept the card basically the same. I created my own designer paper for the base of the card with my Pretty in Pink Pad and a stamp from the Retired SU! Carte Postale Stamp Set. The flower I used is from Daisy Doodles that I've had laying around forever, just waiting for the perfect card to come along...and this was it! For all you girly girls out there, this has plenty of bling, just for you! Hope you like it.

Stamp Sets: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel, Carte Postale (Retired)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Basic Black Classic Stamp Pads
Accessories: Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, Jumbo Wheel, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Daisy Doodles Candy Pink Flowers (Michael's), Clear Rhinestones, Black Brads, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, SU! Ribbon Originals - Flirty (Retired) and Pop Dots

1 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Such a beautiful combination of stamps and elegance! Great job on this card!! (woohoo, comments are working!)