Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Official Post


Hello Everyone,

This is my first official post to my new blog! It is a work in progress, so thanks for being one of the first to view it.

This 'Aloha' card was made at my last workshop and it is perfect to kickoff my new blog!

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (SU!) & Aloha Stamp (Michael's)
Paper: Cameo Coral, Summer Sun & Whisper White Cardstock; Pink Flamingo DSP
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories: Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, 2" & 1/16" Circle Punches, Tempting Turquoise Brads, Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Icicle Stickles, Cameo Coral & Tempting Turquoise SU! Markers

1 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Welcome to the blogoshpere Julie! I feel like we are almost twins. I just started mine in July around the same date. I've added you to my blog lists and joined as a follower and am looking forward to more inspiring projects. Any chance you'll add an email update feature?

Good Luck with your new venture.

Hugs and blessings - Jean

PS: I'm always looking for guest bloggers if you're interested :D