Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crushed Razzleberry Lemonade


I have been wanting to use the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP since I got it in July, but it never really fit into any of my workshops. With Fall coming, I'm trying to gravitate toward more fall colors and I think it has finally found a place.

The Razzleberry Lemonade papers have beautiful floral designs in the new In Colors: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry. They all work so well together and can be coordinated in so many different ways.

I matched the Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry and what a wonderful combination they make. SU! finally decided to release Markers in the In Colors, which is perfect for coloring images to match the cardstock. I used the Rich Razzleberry marker for coloring the flowers and then drizzled Crystal Effects over the blooms. Once dried, this gives them a glossy look.

I hope you like it....TFL (Thanks for Looking)

Stamps: Friends 24-7, All Holidays
Paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry & Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Movers & Shapers Die, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery and Old Olive Stampin Write Markers, Crystal Effects and Vintage Pewter Brads.

0 comments: