Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lavender Lace Butterflies

This is another version of the card in my previous post. I designed that one with pink, this one in purple. Which do you like better? I must say, I usually prefer the more subtle colors, but I love the brighter Lavender Lace and So Saffron combination here. It's just pretty.

I don't have much more to add about this card, but I will share that one of my other cards was featured over at My Crafty Picks this week. Stop over and check out all the work by the other lovely ladies.

I have also been keeping a very exciting secret that I can't wait to share with you guys. Check back in next week to see what it is! Enjoy your weekend.

Stamp: Kindness Matters, Short & Sweet
Paper: Lavender Lace, So Saffron & Very Vanilla Cardstock; Shades of Spring DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Accessories:
Postage Stamp Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Petal Cone Die, Pearls, and Yellow Tulle

3 comments:

Susie W. said...

Oh my! Both of these cards are gorgeous Julie! The butterflies, the tulle, the vellum...wonderful.

Joanne Leddy said...

I think both of these cards are fabulous! Congratulations on being selected!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yow! I love this, Julie! It's soft and subtle and I love how you separated those little butterflies. I have this set now, and you've given me inspiration.