Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rustic Field Flowers

Well, this is truly a record. I haven't even had my new SU! goodies for 24 hours and I have a card made. I've been excited for orders in the past, but I think this was one of my favorite boxes to receive. It has all my favorites from the new catalog.

The focus of this card is the stamp set: Field Flowers. For this card, I was inspired by a card on the front of the new catalog. The orange and brown pair so nicely together...and that pop of green is just perfect.

I distressed just about every layer on this card using my distressing tool. Just run it around the edges, rough them up a bit and you're done. I then finished it off by sponging on a bit of Chocolate Chip. Hope you like it!

Stamps: Field Flowers, French Script & Short & Sweet
Paper: Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip Textured and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Woodland Walk DSP
Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, and Chocolate Chip Classic Pads
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Distressing Tool, Rik-Rak, Green Brads, 1/16" Hole Punch, Paper Piercer and the Mat Pack

3 comments:

Doris said...

What's not to like??? all your cards are gorgeous!

KilkennyVFX said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the layout and the distressing.

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful!!! That is one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #30 with a link back to your blog on 8-21-11. Make sure to stop by and pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany Bauer
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com