Sunday, January 16, 2011

Valentine Defined

Now, I ask you, how many layers can a card possibly have? I think I have maxed this one out. I do say, I believe it may take 3 stamps to mail this one ;)

It started out like this fabulous card made by Kimberly Van Diepen. Then it took on a life of it's own. I flopped the layout putting my focal image on the left and I added some ribbon instead of DSP.

Have you ever started out simply trying to CASE a card and found it impossible to keep it the same? We all have different card 'personalities' and I think mine is layering. It is nearly impossible for me to make a card without them. What is your card 'personality'? Is it paper piercing, layering, printed papers, ribbon, I'd love to know. Be sure to leave me a comment!

Stamps: Valentine Defined
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red and Basic Black Cardstock; Glimmer Paper
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
Accessories: Top Note Die, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Lots of Tags Die, Modern Label Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, 1/4" Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Red Polka Dot Ribbon

0 comments: