Saturday, January 22, 2011

Got Love?

I've made a few of these Mini Milk Cartons, but this one is by far my favorite. Could it possibly be the Love Letter paper and the Rik Rak I used? You bet. How fun are they together?

The Mini Milk Carton is a die cut that you can get through Stampin' Up!. It cuts and scores all the lines for this little guy. All you have to do is fold the lines and adhere together. So easy...and so cute.

The stamp on the tag is from the Got Treats stamp set. That wonderfully glittery heart was stamped and cut out of the new Glimmer Paper. It's a must have!

I made a couple of these and plan to fill with some sweet treats and give to a few of my teacher friends. It's a little something to brighten up their desks.

Stamps: Got Treats
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock; Glimmer Paper; Love Letter DSP
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stamp Pad
Accessories: Mini Milk Carton Die Cut, Mini Library Clips, Rik Rak Ribbon, Tombo Multipurpose Glue, Pop Dots/Dimensionals and Sticky Strip Tape

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Gosh This is THE cutest Valentine treat holder I've seen! I love this. Wish I had this die now. Amazing job!

Anonymous said...

I'd love that die cut also---I'lltry and get it through my stampin up girl--its the cutest box....

Doris said...

Beautifully done! Love your choices of color and design.

Doris said...

PS Stop by my blog for a chance at some blog candy!

Sylvia said...

You have some beautiful projects and cards, Julie! thanks for coming to my blog and leaving sweeet comments! Have a wonderful Tuesday!