Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Quilted Heart

My inspiration for this card is Julie Davison's card here. I loved the simple layout and this fabulous heart. Her heart was a different take on the Irish Twist technique.

I tried a few different prints for my heart, but settled on some Sending Love DSP. The bolder colors and hints of glitter made a nice contrast. The options are endless with this. You could use any DSP scraps that you have laying around.

I'm loving all these heart themed ideas out there!

Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Sending Love DSP (Retired)
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stamp Pad
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Heart Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed with all your latest cards! This is another gorgeous one. So neat!