Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Real Baja Christmas

Here's another card featuring the Baja Breeze/Real Red color combo. The star of this card is the fun polka dot paper from the Candy Cane Christmas DSP. You can't see it in this photo, but the polka dots are shimmering with glitter.

As if a little glitter wasn't enough, I added some Rhinestones, some Satin Ribbon and just a little paper piercing. It all just works perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Delightful Decorations & All Holidays
Paper: Baja Breeze, Real Red & Whisper White Cardstock; Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Ink: Real Red Classic Pad
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Circle & Scallop Circle Nesties, Rhinestones and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I LOVE this beautiful colour combo! Your card caught my eye right away and I had to come and check it out!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bright colors of this card and the rhinestones! This is just so bright and fun. Awesome layout, too! Pat yourself on the back because this is beyond fabulous!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful!! Love that Candy Cane Paper!!!!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

This is just Beautiful!!! I'm so happy you commented on my blog b/c of that I found your blog :) Love your work and now following you on Google Reader. Happy Stamping!
-Laurie