Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fruit Basket

Hi All,

It has been quite a while since I've posted...so, I have a huge backlog of cards! The card I have for you today is reminiscent of summer.  It uses the strawberries from the Fruit Basket set in the Occasions Mini.  I got the idea for this card from Lynda Lee.


What I loved about this card was the simplicity: the red of the strawberries against a backdrop of white.  Then, lots of paper piercing.  I only had to do the outside border of the card as the square is die cut from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and it does the piercing for you.  So great!

145372 Stitched Shapes Framelits $30.00

If you'd like to add these Framelits or any other products to your collection, click the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner or pop me an email.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Fruit Basket
Paper: Crumb Cake & Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Real Red, Cucumber Crush and Basic Black Classic Pads
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits and Paper Piercer & Mat Pack

0 comments: