Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Celebrate You

Hi All,

I have another cool card for you today!  This one uses the Celebrate You thinlits, but this time we're creating an Ombre effect.  I made it for my husband's birthday and he loved it.  So cool!



To create this effect, you take the 'Celebrate' die and cut it out in four different colors.  I used Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Taken with Teal {in that order}.  Set the Pool Party sentiment aside.  Next you'll want to trim each of the other sentiments down.  For the Coastal Cabana, I kept the 'le', Burmuda Bay the 'br' and the Taken with Teal 'ate'.  Using adhesive {I used Tombow}, you will now adhere these letters in their correct location on top of the Pool Party base. 

Item # 146840 Celebrate You Thinlits FREE

I love this effect and you can use it with any color combination.  You can earn the Celebrate You thinlits die for FREE with a $100 purchase in product until March 31st.  If you'd like to add any product to your collection, click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner or pop me an email.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Taken with Teal and Whisper White Classic Pads
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay Classic Pads
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and Subtles Candy Dots

0 comments: