Saturday, November 3, 2018

On the Beach

Hi All,

On my last post, we were on an underwater adventure.  Today, we're lounging on the beach.  Oh what I wouldn't give to be on a tropical island right now.  The beach is one of my favorite places to be.



This card uses the Waterfront stamp set.  It can be used to create a beach or a mountain scene.  I, of course, chose the beach scene.

Item# 146386 Waterfront $17.00

As you can see, there are quite a few stamps in this set.  That only means lots of more options for combining images to create a fun little scene. 



The background was created by embossing with the Seaside embossing folder.  It makes perfect little waves.

I still need to play around with this one to create a mountain scene, but I'm loving the beach scenes so far...and these sentiments are just great!  If you'd like to add these or any other products to your collection, click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner or pop me an email. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp: Waterfront
Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight Classic Pads
Accessories: Seaside Embossing Pad

0 comments: