Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bike Ride

Hi All,

I love this set.  Yes, it has lots of pieces, and yes you have to stamp all of those pieces, but the pay-off is so worth it.  With this Build-A-Bike set you can create your own custom bikes.



My card is a CASE of this card by Katy Harrison.  I loved all of her luscious layers and the simplicity of the bike.  For me, bikes and polka dots are like peas and carrots.  They are both so perfectly feminine. I couldn't help but pair them up.

Item# 145314 Bike Ride Photopolymer Bundle $43.00
This is definitely one of those sets that you'll want to buy the Bundle.  It makes piecing everything together so easy and I love the 3-D effect that you can get from it. It's a must-have if you ask me :)

If you'd like to add any of these products to your collection, just click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Bike Ride, Gorgeous Grunge and All Holidays
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White Cardstock; Pop of Pink DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Crumb Cake and Basic Black Classic Pads
Accessories: Build-A-Bike Framelits, Large Scallops Edgelits, Paper Piercer and Mat, Stampin Write Markers, Silver Brads and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

0 comments: