Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A Geometric Gem

Hi All,

Today I've got some triangles for ya!  Simple background stamps make for a great masculine card. It then just comes down to picking your colors.



I had seen this card over at Kylie Bertucci's blog and knew it would be perfect for a Father's Day card. Loved how she used the stamp on an angle. I kept the same design but switched up the colors to Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and Basic Black.  They are great together!

Item# 144086 Lemon Lime Twist Pad $6.50

Item# 144245 Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock $8.00
Lemon Lime Twist is my favorite new In-Color.  It's so versatile and goes with so many different colors.  If you'd like to add this or any other products to your collection, click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Dotty Angles & My Hero, My Dad
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and Basic Black Classic Pads
Accessories: White Embossing Powder and Heat Gun

0 comments: