Monday, September 4, 2017

A Sweet Anniversary

Hi All!

As pointed out by a friend, it has been forever since I posted.  Not for lack of trying. I was having camera issues and I think I've remedied that :)  Going to just use my iPhone going forward.

This card was from our Anniversary way back in May.  Yes, May.  Quite some time ago.  I CASED it from Nadine's Stampin Club.


I loved the simplicity of this stamp set and the die-cut.  Mixed with these colors, it makes for a perfectly elegant card.

Item# 120953 Crumb Cake Cardstock $8.00

Unfortunately, the stamp and die-cut were only available in the spring. If you need to add any other products to your collection, click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp: So In Love
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Black Cardstock
Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad
Accessories: So Detailed Thinlits Die and Pool Party Ribbon

0 comments: