Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sweet Little Snowman

Hi All,

What's winter without a few snowmen? They are just so cute, I can't resist! I've seen quite a few cards where this guy has been added to a ta
g. I did just that.


I decided to keep my snowman simple--no color. The little shading I did was with my Versamarker (which I bought for another project that I've never done.) At least I finally put it to use ;)

These tags are so easy to make. Just cut a rectangle to the size you want and use your Corner Rounder to round out the corners. Then punch out some cardstock with the Round Tab punch, add it to the top and you have a tag. I punched two holes in the tab and tied in some Linen Thread. Don't want to attach your tag to a card? Add it to a gift bag to spruce it up a bit.

Are you inspired by snowmen? If so, I'd
love to see your project...just leave me a link! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It

Stamps: Jolly Old Saint Nick & Four the Holidays
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red & Very Vanilla Cardstock; Letters to Santa DSP
Ink: Early Espresso & Crumb Cake Classic Pads
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Round Tab Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Versamarker, Petal Cone Die (Banner), Brown Rik-Rak Ribbon, Linen Thread, Sponges and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

3 comments:

Marie said...

Love your Snowman on Kraft paper. What a great idea to use the versa marker for shading! TFS.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Julie
Fabulous card ...love the kraft card....Stunning as usual....
Have a great Christmas
Hugs sylvie
xx
Thanks for the inspiration throughout the year
Hugs Sylvie
x

Karin Åkesdotter said...

LOVELY!!! So vintage sweet - the snowman is perfect without coloring!