Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One Shimmery Snowflake

Hi All,

I have another fabulous CASE to share with you. I had just bought the Red Shimmer paper and ran across this little gem by Angela McKay over at North Shore Stamper. I kept the same general design, but switched up the sentiment, opted for Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and added a couple extra rhinestones.

Is it not full of shimmery goodness...with a bit of blin
g thrown in??? I'm not sure about you ladies, but I think Crumb Cake just seems to work so perfectly with winter themed cards. I just love it! Hope you do too ;) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It

Stamps: Bright Christmas
Paper: Crumb Cake Cardstock & Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red Classic Pad and Whisper White Craft Pad
Accessories: Snowflake Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Clear Rhinestones, Sponges and Dimensionals/Pop Dots

4 comments:

Ken said...

Awesome, one of my favorites!

Susie W. said...

Julie, this card is SO pretty! You've just given me an idea for a Valentine card!!!
Thanks for sharing. And I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Allison said...

This is so pretty! Love how everyone is so inspired by the original! Your sentiment looks fantastic! And I agree with Susie - it's given me a good idea for valentine's!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So elegant and beautiful - LOVE this card! Merry Christmas!