Monday, September 20, 2010

The Ghostess with the Mostess


Our October host for Book Club always goes all out for Halloween. So, I decided to make her a little Thank You Card. I got the sketch from Card Pattern's Sketch #82 and the theme from Paper Pal Arts' 'Wickedly' fun challenge.

This paper is from a retired pack called Cast-A-Spell. If you have some, pull it out...it's that time of year! I added some Chunky Black Glitter, as I've been seeing it all over and wanted to play a little bit. I think I'll be finding glitter for quite some time in my workspace ;)

I don't have a lot of Halloween sets, but I feel this one is timeless. It's great for treat bags and toppers but also works great on cards. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Batty for You & All Holidays
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black Cardstock; Cast-A-Spell DSP
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Accessories: Chunky Black Glitter, Scallop Edge Punch, Circle & Scallop Circle Nesties, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Black Satin Ribbon, Black Brads, Two Way Glue and Dimensionals/Pop Dots

3 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Love your card and especially the way you added your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at PPA!

Unknown said...

Love the card. Really need to get a Halloween set (can't believe I don't have one - haha!!!)

Ann Schach said...

Such a classy halloween card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!