Sunday, September 5, 2010

Big Beautiful Butterflies

These butterflies were cut from the Beautiful Butterflies Die on page 206 of the catalog. I've wanted them For-Ever and finally bought them. It cuts the butterflies in 4 different sizes. This Butterfly combines the two larger sizes with the smaller size.

For a sense of scale, this card is a standard size card, turned on it's side. As you can see, the biggest butterfly takes up quite some space. It could easily work alone being your focal image. Just add some gorgeous paper and you're set.

I used the retired Shades of Spring DSP from the Occasions Catalog. Beautiful isn't it? It's tempting not to use it and save it...but, then no one gets to see it but me. Let's not be selfish ;)

We'll be doing another card design with this Die at my next workshop on Thursday. I'm sure it's gonna Wow the girls. If you'd like to order this die or any other supplies, just click on my Online Order button to the right. It's product code: 114507.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Short & Sweet
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Shades of Spring DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo Classic Ink
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Pink Button, Linen Thread, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack and Dimensionals/Pop Dots

3 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

So simple, stylish, and superb!

Ken said...

One of my favorites ; )

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful. I love the colors and the layout. Thanks for sharing.