Saturday, August 21, 2010

'My' New Digital Studio

Hello Everyone! It feels like it has been forever since I last posted. That's what the beginning of the school year for a new teacher will do....take up all your time ;) I did, however, take some time this morning to play with a new toy I got in the mail yesterday...My Digital Studio.

I debated on whether to get it...and even asked advice of others how much they used it. My first thought was to use it to design my Blog Page. My second thought was scrapbooking. I just took to reading digitally on my Nook, so why not try scrapbooking digitally. I love it!! I've had this software downloaded to my computer for about two hours and created this super cute page. How cool is that???

It's so easy to use and you get to choose from the same papers, stamps, punches and embellishments that we've grown to love in our craft room...it's just all virtual. The pictures I chose for this layout are from our Oregon Trip this summer. I plan to be pulling more pics and designing more pages, so tune in to check them out. Just wanted to give you guys a little peek ;)

MDS Stamps: Greatest Moments & Enjoy Every Moment
MDS Paper: Chocolate Chip Cardstock & Summer Home DSP
MDS Ink: Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip
MDS Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch

0 comments: