Saturday, August 21, 2010

Early Espresso Parfait

Two posts in one day...that hasn't happened in quite some time! I've had a couple of cards made, but wasn't able to photograph them till today. There's not enough light when I get home from work...so, I have to wait for the weekend.

I saw this stunning card by Julie Lacey and had to do a CASE. My card is a much simpler version, but I wanted to focus on the colors: Early Espresso, Peach Parfait and Certainly Celery. Is is not a Fab color combo? And, what about the floral image? So simple, so pretty. I think I could CASE every one of her cards ;)

Hope you like it...TFL!

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral and Short & Sweet
Paper: Early Espresso, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Circle Nesties and Dimensionals/Pop Dots

3 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

This card is beautiful!!!!!!!Nice blog too! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

Julie said...

gorgeous card, fantastic job casing Julie!

Julie said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! Love your version of the card...it's beautiful! :)