Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mojo 127: Sweet Olive Birthday

Well, it seems like forever since I last posted. I must admit that my schedule has been busy, but I think the reason is more along the lines of me needing an intervention. An intervention from following all my blogs and actually making some cards with the ideas that I've gathered off of reading all of my blogs...does anyone else have that problem? I probably have a couple hundred card designs saved that I'd like to make...but don't actually take the time to create unless it's for a workshop. Maybe over Spring Break I'll take some time ;)

I did have to make some time this weekend as it's my husband's birthday today and we needed a card. I started with the Mojo Monday challenge and moved on from there. I know I've said this a couple times before, but the Sweet Pea Paper Pack is perfect for Masculine cards. This card uses the front/back of one of the sheets. The Old Olive and Chocolate Chip are perfect. I knotted some of our new Old Olive Satin Ribbon and Voila...a Manly Birthday Card we have!

Nothing fancy here...kept it simple and he loved it. TFL!

Stamps: Vintage Labels (Sell-A-Bration Mini)
Paper: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP Pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad
Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Olive Brads & 1/16" Circle Punch

1 comments:

Corie said...

WOW this is so beautiful and elegant