Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Boy #2

This is the second birthday card I made for my son's birthday parties this weekend. Do you sense a circle theme??? Not sure how it happened, but it did. I had seen a few cards on a Mojo Monday Challenge a while back where they used a hollow circle. I've been wanting to try it and this was the perfect opportunity.

The DSP is from the Sweet Pea DSP pack...does that surprise anyone??? It's the only paper I have out in my craft room right now. And, since my next workshop is the Sweet Pea Theme, I don't think it's getting put away anytime soon ;)

This card uses one sheet from the pack. The front is the Retro Circle Pattern and the back is the Teal Pattern. I added some So Saffron and Chocolate Chip and Voila...it's another winner! L-O-V-E this color combo. The sentiment is from the Birthday Bliss stamp set that you can earn for FREE by placing a $50 order through March 31st. TFL!

Stamps: Birthday Bliss
Paper: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & Whisper White Cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal Classic Pad
Accessories: Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, 1/16" Circle Punch, Brown Brads and Circle Nestabilities.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the layout! Great colors too. Two thumbs up!