Saturday, February 13, 2010

Heart 'Felt' Kindness

Ahhh...it's a 3-Day Weekend! I have been looking forward to this all week. I just started teaching 8th Grade Algebra, so in addition to brushing up on my math every night, I had a PTO Meeting & a Workshop this week. I am ready for some much needed rest ;)

My first card up today was inspired by another Julie's card here. I saw her card and new I had to CASE it, as I had just gotten my Top Note Die and was ready to break it in ;) I pulled out my new Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces and a sheet of the Sweet Pea DSP and put them all together. I LOVE how it turned out!

The sentiment is from the Whimsical Words stamp set which can be earned for FREE during Sale-A-Bration when you place a $50 order through March 31st. The Sweet Pea products are in the Occasions Mini and are truly a must have.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Whimsical Words
Paper: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White Cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Rose Red Classic Pad
Accessories: Top Note Die, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer and Mini Glue Dots.

1 comments:

Katherine said...

Hi Julie,

I love these cards you've done with the top note - makes me want to make a few of those today!