Sunday, January 31, 2010

Never More Than A Thought Away

Well, it seems like forever since I last posted! I had my AZ Teacher Certification Test on Saturday and I have been studying like mad. Of course, nothing I studied was on the test, but I think I'm smarter than a 5th Grader now...hee hee! Glad that's over and hope I pass...don't want to go through that again ;) I can finally move on to some more important things...like cards ;)

For this card, I used the new Sending Love DSP from the Occasions Mini. I wasn't going to get this pack b/c it just didn't grab my eye in the catalog. But, I wanted some new paper to play with and bought it. Boy am I glad I did...I love it! The colors are some of my favorites and each sheet has some type of glitter on it. Who doesn't like a little bling? This is one of the sheets from the pack. One side is the Chocolate Chip w/Flowers and the other side is the Pretty in Pink/Real Red Flowers. The Pink/Red sheet is the glittery sheet. Each flower's tips are edged in glitter. It's sooo pretty!

I orginally made this card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch last week, but didn't get it done to submit. This particular sketch called for a circle element, so I added the accordian flower.
I love how it turned out....hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Whimsical Words (Free Sale-A-Bration Set) & Teeny Tiny Whishes
Paper: Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip Cardstock; Sending Love DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Pad
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Chocolate Chip Button (Button Latte), Brown Brads, Linen Thread and Sponges

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! Love that accordion flower. Great job!

Anonymous said...

When do we get to learn how to make the accordian flower?? From Nicole