Sunday, September 13, 2009

Vintage Best Wishes

Happy Football Sunday Everyone! Luckily, the Steelers played on Thursday, so I didn't have to be glued to the TV today. Of course, I did watch a few other games...and even squeezed in some cardmaking.

If you've been following my blog, this color scheme and stamp set probably look familiar ;) I ran across another design similar to the one I posted a couple weeks ago and just had to do another. I stumbled upon this gem on Splitcoaststampers. It was designed by Beate Johns. I switched out the ribbon and added some Stickles, but pretty much kept it the same.

Hope you enjoy. TFL!

Stamps: Friends 24-7, Oval All
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Bordering Blue Classic Stamp Pad & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Sponges, Half Back Pearls, Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Distressing Tool, Paper Piercer and Mat, Cinnamon Stickles and Various Ribbon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! You have an awesome blog and Ì`m enjoying seeing your creations!