Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge: Rich Elegant Christmas



As my Darling Husband pointed out, this is not your traditional holiday card, but I think it works!

My sketch was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #104 at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/. Although this isn't true to the sketch, I'm hoping it's close enough. It's supposed to inspire us, right???

I love this color combo: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White. It's so elegant and makes for a very sophisticated card.

I've also been wanting to put some patterns down on paper using stamps. SU's Circle Circus is perfect for doing just that! I used two different stamps from this set. For the horizontal design, I stamped Rich Razzleberry Ink onto the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. For the Circle design, I stamped Basic Black Ink onto the Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I love how they turned out and hopefully it inspires you to create some designs with your stamps.

TFL & Enjoy the rest of your day!

Stamps: Circle Circus & All Holidays
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black Classic Stamp Pads
Accessories: Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Black Satin Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Dimensionals.

1 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Well, this is simply GORGEOUS! LOVE the stamps you used on this! Non-traditonal...yes...FABULOUS....yes!!
LOVE your New Moon counter too!!!