Sunday, November 3, 2013

Meet Mr. Jack-O-Lantern

Hi All,

This is the second Halloween project that I wanted to share with you.  I got these fabulous new dies and I have so enjoyed playing with them this weekend.  You can use them to create pumpkins (which I will show you later this week) or you can make these adorable Jack-O-Lanterns.


I had seen these cute Jack-O-Lanterns that paired an orange print with black polka dots.  I loved the look so I pulled out some vintage SU! papers: Pumpkin Pie Patterns DSP & Night & Day DSP. The stem was made with Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon. They all work so perfectly together!

These dies are made by PTI and I just love them.  The Pumpkin Die Collection creates the base for the pumpkin.  You can also use this to create a card base that the pumpkin base fits on so you can stand it vertically.  The Pumpkin Sections Die cuts out the individual pumpkin sections, the face and a stem.  So clever!

These fit into a regular size envelope or you can use them for place settings, parties, etc.  Not to mention, you could replicate them with many different prints.  These were one of those things I saw on Pinterest and just had.to.have.  Hope you like them too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Tiny Tags
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White Cardstock; Pumpkin Pie Patterns DSP and Night & Day DSP
Ink: Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie Classic Pads
Accessories: Pumpkin Die Collection, Pumpkin Sections Die, Jewelry Tag Punch, Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread and Mini Glue Dots

0 comments: