To say that I'm in the company of some fabulous ladies is an understatement. Last month, I got three different awards from three very talented ladies. I am truly flattered to be recognized by each of them.
Miss Lesley Croghan awarded me the second of my three awards. Her wonderfully creative work can be seen here at her Always Playing with Paper Blog. Lesley, thanks so much for sharing this with me. I am more than happy to pass it on!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring newer blogs to light and originated in Germany. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others. They should have less than 150 followers.
As a recipient of this award, I must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3 blog picks
2. Let the honorees know that I selected them
3. Copy and past the blog award on my blog
My picks are full of inspiration. Be sure to stop by and check them out!
1. Tara at Tara Bee Ink - I actually just discovered Tara's blog very recently. I saw her beautiful quilled flowers and I was sold. As I spent more time on her blog, I fell in love with her soft subtle use of color.
2. Jackie at Jackie's Blog - Jackie's Blog is also a newer blog to me. Her approach to card making is very simple, but her cards are full of style. The way she brings together different textures is true perfection.
3. Deb at Artfelt Impressions - I was drawn to Deb's blog because of the wonderfully clean lines that her cards have. She takes simple images and makes them big. She is also great at showing you different looks for different sets. Her creativity is endless.
Ladies, be sure to grab the award for your blog. Thanks for being an inspiration for us all!
FMS281 and LIM321 Make My Day
2 hours ago