Monday, May 1, 2017

CCREW517SIP: Step It Up: A Dahlia Hello

Hi All!

I had to create two cards for the Creative Crew Step It Up Challenge.  We were to create a CAS card and then create a second card stepped up a bit. I decided on the sweet little (or big in this case) Dahlia flower my cards.

My CAS card:


My Stepped Up card:


For my CAS card, I stamped the Dahlia in Calypso Coral and added the thinlits Hello sentiment.  I kept the same design for my Stepped Up card, but stamped a second Dahlia image, trimmed it down and popped it up for an additional layer.  A few Candy Dots add some color.

I love this Dahlia stamp!  It's a classic, simple design that can be used as the main image or a background...for a simple or more elaborate card.  It is definitely worthy of a spot in your collection. The Hello You Thinlits Dies are also pretty great, but are retiring this month.  Be sure to grab these up sooner than later.

Item# 139911 Definitely Dahlia $15.00

Item# 137363 Hello You Thinlits Dies $25.00
Join in the fun and create your own Stepped Up project!  Hope on over to the gallery to get inspiration or upload your own project HERE.

If you'd like to add any of these products to your collection, just pop me an email or click on the Order Online icon in the top right-hand corner.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp: Definitely Dahlia
Paper: Basic Grey Cardstock and Whisper White Heavy Cardstock
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Hello You Thinlits, Neutrals Candy Dots and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

0 comments: