Thursday, April 13, 2017

Definitely Dahlia

Hi All,

This stamp has been around forever and I finally got it added to my collection.  It's such a great stamp: it's big enough to use on its own, or you can add in embelishments.



I got the idea for this card from Mary Fish over at Stampin' Pretty.  I chose to pair my Dahlia up with a gingham print from the Succulent Garden DSP.  This is also the first time I've used Sweet Sugarplum. It's such a soft, pretty purple.

Item # 139911 Definitely Dahlia $15.00

Item # 142778 Succulent Garden DSP $6.60
Item # 127802 Teeny Tiny Wishes $27.00
Item # 141395 Sweet Sugarplum Stamp Pad $6.50
The Succulent Garden will be retiring and is only available while-supplies-last.  Everything else is available if you'd like to add any to your collection.  Just pop me an email or click on the Order Online icon in the top right-hand corner.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp: Definitely Dahlia & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake and Whisper White; Succulent Garden DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum & Basic Black Classic Pads
Accessories: 1/16" Circle Punch and a Brad

0 comments: