Monday, December 26, 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Hi All,

It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  I hope the holidays have gotten off to a good start for you. They are time well spent with family and friends.  We are spending a quiet day at home and I figured it was high time I got some cards uploaded.

This set below didn't get much hype in the catalog.  I had barely noticed it until I saw this card by The Lady & Her Stamps and I had to have it.


I don't have many larger image stamps, so it fills a niche for me.  I love it because you can embellish away and the card speaks for itself.

Item # 142158 Wonderful Year $20.00
Item # 139672 Softly Falling $8.50
Item # 121790 Red Glimmer Paper $5.00
Item # 141701 Delicate White Doilies $3.00
Everything on this card is currently available.  If you'd like to add any of these to your collection, pop me an email or click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Wonderful Year
Paper: Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: N/A
Accessories: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Doilies, Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Markers, Baker's Twine and Pop Dots/Dimensionals