Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Grateful Bouquet

Hi All!

I know, I know.  The Thanksgiving Holiday is over, but I had a couple of cards that I hadn't gotten posted yet, so I wanted to get those taken care of before I move on to Christmas ;)

I knew for one of my fall cards I wanted to use the Jar of Love stamp set and throw in some fall colors. Well, I tried some oranges and yellows and just couldn't get anything to come together. {Finding coordinating colors for 2-step stamping can be tricky sometimes.} In the end, I settled on some corals.



My inspiration for the card was this gorgeous stunner from Libby.  *swoon*  I kept the same basic design, but used Basic Gray for the background and Crisp Canteloupe and Calypso Coral for the flowers.  These colors together are beautiful.

Item #: Jar of Love $52.00
Item #: 130658 Magnetic Platform $40.00

I love this set and feel it's a must-have for any collection. Great for any occasion/holiday/season. If you'd like to add this or any other products to your collection, pop me an email or click on the 'Order Online' icon in the top right-hand corner.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Jar of Love & Falling Leaves
Paper: Basic Gray, Crisp Canteloupe, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink: Basic Gray, Crisp Canteloupe, Calupso Coral and Crumb Cake Classic Pads
Accessories: Magnetic Platform, Everyday Jars Framelits, Paper Piercer and Template

0 comments: