Saturday, March 29, 2014

Oh, Happy Day

Hi All,

Happy Weekend!  I hope the first half of it has gotten off to a great start.

I have been so excited to share the card I have for you today.  It was this card by Cindy Major that sold me on all of these fabulous products and inspired my card: the Hardwood Background stamp, the Starburst Sayings stamp set/Framelits and the super cute Decorative Dots embossing folder.


There's a lot going on with this card, but it all works together so perfectly.  I kept Cindy's basic design but swapped out her colors for Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.  They are fabulous together!  I think Strawberry Slush is my new favorite pink. 

One of my favorite additions to the card is the arrow from the Hung Up Cute Clips.  They come in three designs and are so whimsically cute.

All of these products are currently available in one of the many catalogs.  The Decorative Dots embossing folder is the only item going away.  It is available for FREE in the Sale-A-Bration catalog when you spend $50.  Be sure to take advantage of this offer if there are items you'd like to add to your collection.  It's the best time of year to buy!  Pop me an email or click on the Order Online icon in the top right-hand corner.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Starburst Sayings & Hardwood
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake & Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Coastal Cabana & Baked Brown Sugar Classic Pads
Accessories: Starburst Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Hung Up Cute Clips, Corner Rounder, Silver Brad and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

0 comments: