Friday, February 3, 2012

Forever & Always

Hi All...Happy Weekend! Any big plans for Super Bowl Sunday? For once, I really don't care either way who wins. As a Steeler fan, I would much rather not watch the Patriots get to celebrate, but if that happens, we shall just switch the channel ;)

My cards for you today were inspired by this super cool card that caught my eye on Pinterest. It was designed by Kasia over at The Nature of Crafty Things. These hearts are just too fun!


As I've said before, the Hearts Framelits are just fabulous! I would never have been able to make this card with a punch. Punches are great, don't get me wrong, but you are limited as to where you get to punch. With the
se dies, the options are endless!


I kept the same design that Kasia
created, but I swapped out the papers for the Everyday Enchantment DSP. The sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts stamp set. 'Forever & Always'...it could be used for a Wedding, Anniversary or Valentine's Day card.

Which is your favorite: Blue/Green or Blue/Red? I love them both and I'm not sure that I could pick a favorite. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Paper: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Pad
Accessories: Heart Framelits, Chocolate Chip Marker, Red Buttons, Green Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my....these are just wonderful!

Rita W said...

Gorgeous cards, Julie! I have that card pinned too, but of course I couldn't make it with my punches. I guess I'm going to need those framelits. :)

Allison said...

I love these! Now I feel like I have to get those dies!

Susie W. said...

Wow Julie. I love these cards! They're soooo pretty. I may have to CASE these!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Julie
Wow!!!! Fabulous cards...i too love them both....i cased one of your cards on my Blog

http://colledgeangel.blogspot.com
HUGS SYLVIE
XX

Kim said...

wonderful idea! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post today. TFS

Barb said...

I love them both. I guess it depends if you like bright or more of a muted color. I would probably use the green one.

Mary Marsh said...

love these cards-the new dies are fabulous-I am from Pittsburgh and it was nice to read that you are a Steeler fan all the way in Arizona-we were cheering for the Giants yesterday as well

Rhonda Miller said...

These are beautiful. What a fun use for the dies. I love the blue and red paper. It just stands out. TFS.

Carol Carriveau said...

I agree, the design is great in any color combo! TFS.

BeverlyBL said...

Ooooooooh! These are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Found you from Kim Score's Paper Punch Addiction.

Nance Leedy said...

These are gorgeous Julie!! Both color combinations absolutely ROCK! ((hugs))

Carrie Sampsel said...

Pretty cards! Love the cleand and simple layouts. Just my style!

Heather Klump said...

Gasp!! Thud!! WOW! Exceptional cards Julie!! :)

Katherine said...

Wow - what a great card! I love the doodling!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards Julie!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

These are FABULOUS - love the beautiful pp coming through - wonderful design!
Hugs, Karin

Joanne Leddy said...

Beautiful and very clever. Love these both!