Friday, January 6, 2012

Everyday Enchantment

Happy New Year's Everyone! I had a nice little break over the holidays and finally sat down this week to start creating again. I really couldn't wait to get home today, snap some pictures and get this card uploaded. Have you ever been that excited????

I'm that excited because I get to share a Sneak Peek of one of the upcoming Sale-A-Bration products...the Everyday Enchantment Paper Pack. I know I s
ay this ALL the time, but I think this is my new favorite paper. The colors are gorgeous and it's got the perfect vintage feel.

My card is inspired by a card that Nichole Heady had created. Her
card had a simple design that showcased a couple different strips of paper. Perfect for my new papers, right??


I sat down, spread all the papers out and decided on these three prints. There are plenty that I could have used, but I love the contrast that these have together. The designs have a sponged edge already, so I sponged the Crumb Cake base and the focal image with a bit of Crumb Cake ink to blend everything together.

My photo allows you to take a peek inside the card. I never do this, but I even added a bit of the paper to the inside. Did I mention I love this paper???? Yep, having it on the front just wasn't enough ;-)

Keep your eyes open. This DSP and the beautiful Kindness Matters stamp set will be available for Free in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catalog when you purchase $50 in product. They are both must haves! Hope you all like the card and enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Kindness Matters
Paper: Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla Cardstock; Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade & Early Espresso Classic Pads
Accessories: Oval Nesties, Linen Thread, Clear Rhinestones and Pop Dots/Dimensionals

11 comments:

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous Julie!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Love this card!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I like the paper choices.

scrappingnana said...

Love it. Very pretty.

Dawn said...

Julie-I love this card. I've had Kindness Matters for quite awhile, but haven't yet broken it in....now I know what I'm going to do! Thanks for sharing!

Marie said...

Stunning! There is beauty in simplicity. Love the clean lines of your card.

RobbynW said...

Thanks you so much for your sweet comment on my blog Julie...I've been a long time admirer of yours! I love this card, and may have to CASE you back :o) Isn't that DSP great?

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike - I saw this on Nichole's blog too and thought it would be perfect to use with the Kindness Matters stamp set! You proved me right! Love it, thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Price said...

Your card is simple and clean with a big huge and TOTAL WOW effect!!!
I am going to case this at my first SAB workshop. TFS such a beauty of a card, Elizabeth

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

It always makes me giggle when someone whose blog I STALK leaves a comment on mine:) I LOVE your work... thanks so much for leaving me the kinds words!

Tara Bilbao said...

This is so CAS and absolutely beautiful. I am going to have to CASE this one.